W203 since 2000 of release
Repair and operation of the car
+ Mercedes-Benz cars of class C (W-203)
+ Operation manual
- Routine maintenance
Indicator of term of approach of planned maintenance (ASSYST)
Schedule of routine maintenance
General information on control
Check of levels of liquids, control of leaks
Check of a condition of tires and pressure in them. Designation of tires and disks of wheels. Rotation and replacement of wheels
Replacement of motive oil and oil filter
Checks of the brake system. Adjustment of the parking brake
Check of fuel system
Check of a state and replacement of hoses of a motive compartment, localization of leaks
Check of a condition of ridge belts of the streaming drive of auxiliary units
Check of functioning of the cooling system and frost resistance of cooling liquid. Liquid replacement
Check of a condition of system of production of the fulfilled gases
Check of level of oil of automatic transmission
Visual control of a box of gear shifting on oil leak
Check of a state component of a suspension bracket and steering
Check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Check of level of liquid of system of hydrostrengthening of a wheel
Check of level of liquid of system of adjustment of clearance
Check of the air conditioning system
Cleaning of the mechanism of the movable panel of the hatch of a roof
Visual control of a seat belt and block of a safety cushion
Check of operability of headlights and horn
Check of a state, adjustment and replacement of brushes of screen wipers
Check of a condition of the battery, care of it and charging
Replacement of the battery of system of an emergency call of Tele-Aid
Replacement of an element of the filter of air of salon / coal filter of purification of air
Check, cleaning and lubricant of the coupling device
Replacement of brake fluid
Check of the elastic coupling of the driveshaft
Check and replacement of spark plugs. Check of a condition of high-voltage wires
Replacement of an element of the air filter of the engine
Replacement of the fuel filter
+ Cooling system and heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Manual transmission
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
стоимость диагностической гастроскопии в клинике НАКФФ составляет.
General information on controlThe term "control" is used in this manual rather for designation of a complex of procedures, than one separate procedure.
If from the moment of purchase of the car the schedule of routine maintenance is strictly observed, frequent inspections of level of liquids and a state subject to the increased wear a component will be carried out as it is offered in this manual, the engine will long remain in the good working condition, and need for carrying out any additional work will be minimized.
Is more often, however, happens so that the engine works inefficiently owing to neglect with regular service. Even more often it happens upon purchase of the used car which owners did not trouble themselves frequent and regular checks and service. In this case, besides performance of ordinary procedures for routine maintenance, it will be necessary to make setup of the engine.
The first step in any procedure of control or diagnostics for the purpose of improvement of operation of the engine is check of extent of compression in cylinders. Check of a compression (address the Head Dvigatel) will help to define a state internal a component of the engine and has to serve as the index when carrying out control and repair. If, for example, check of extent of compression indicates serious internal wear of the engine, usual control will not help to improve its work and will be waste of time and money. As the procedure of check of extent of compression is extremely important, the expert owning the equipment which is specially intended for this purpose has to see off it.
Reduction of the engine in the good working condition most often requires performance of the following procedures.
· Check of all liquids connected with operation of the engine (The section Check of Levels of Liquids, control of leaks).
· Check of a condition of all hoses of a motive compartment (Section Check of a State and Replacement of Hoses of a Motive Compartment, localization of leaks).
· Check and adjustment of a tension of driving belts (Section Check of a Condition of Ridge Belts of the Streaming Drive of Auxiliary Units and Head Dvigatel).
· Cleaning, survey and check of battery charging (Section Check of a Condition of the Battery, care of it and charging).
· Replacement of spark plugs or an incandescence - on the diesel engine (The head Elektrooborudovaniye of the engine).
· Check of the air filter (Section Replacement of an Element of the Filter of Air of Salon / Coal of the filter of purification of air).
· Check of the cooling system (Section Check of Levels of Liquids, control of leaks and Check of functioning of the cooling system and frost resistance of cooling liquid. Liquid replacement).
All listed above points of the minimum control, plus...
· Check of system of ignition or preheat - on the diesel engine (address the Head Elektrooborudovaniye of the engine).
· Check of system of charging (address the Head Elektrooborudovaniye of the engine).
· Check of fuel system (address the Head of the Power supply system and release).