1. Check oil level in the engine, address the Section Check of Levels of Liquids, control of leaks.
2. Warm up the engine up to the working temperature. For this purpose start the engine and wait until on the control panel value of normal temperature of cooling liquid appears. For this purpose on the display of the control panel turn on the indicator of temperature of cooling liquid. Then pass about 5 km on the car thereby to provide achievement with motive oil of its working temperature.
For HUNDRED temperature of oil is checked, inserting the thermometer into an opening of the index of level of oil. The preset value makes + 90 °C.
3. Pressure of oil is measured on a cover of an oil filter. For this purpose the special cover of the filter (the special tool) with accession for the manometer is required.
· The spare cover of an oil filter is required.
The cover can be made as follows:
4. Drill an opening with a diameter of 8 mm in the center of a cover.
5. Drill an opening with a diameter of 2 mm in the M6 screw with an internal hexagon.
6. Cut M6 carving in the connecting union of a hose of M12 x 1.5.
7. Insert the screw with a sealing washer 6.5 x 18 from within into an opening of a cover of an oil filter.
8. Establish from the outer side of a cover an aluminum sealing ring 12 x 17 and the connecting union of a hose. Screw in the connecting union the screw with an internal hexagon.
9. 4-cylinder petrol engine: Turn off by means of a face head 74 mm or HAZET 2169 a cover of an oil filter.
10. Take out a cover with the filtering element (2). (3) - sealing ring.
11. Diesel engine: Turn off a cover of an oil filter (1) by means of the HAZET 2169 (2) tool and a head on 27 mm (3). On an illustration the engine 611 is shown.
12. Insert the new filtering element into the case of an oil filter.
13. Screw a cover with accession for check (the special tool) and a sealing ring.
14. Attach the manometer for check of pressure of oil to a hose of the connecting union.
15. Start the engine and let's it work on single turns.
16. Pressure of oil should not be less than 0.3 atm. Otherwise it is necessary to check the lubrication system (the pump, bearings, etc.).
17. At increase in engine capacity pressure of oil has to increase at once and at 3000 rpm of the engine there have to be not less than 3 atm.
18. Stop the engine.
19. Turn out the manometer.
20. After completion of check of pressure of oil establish a regular cover of an oil filter with a new sealing ring.